June 16, 2009

Khan Academy

My first posted site is Khan Academy. It has 800+ videos on YouTube that will teach you math! No more trying to figure out algebra again, lol. I don't know about you, but that was at least 20 years ago for me, lol. My kids are still young but it's only a few years away. Enjoy!

Here's what they said about their website:
"The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit organization with the mission of providing a high quality education to anyone, anywhere.
We have 800+ videos on YouTube covering everything from basic arithmetic and algebra to differential equations, physics, and finance which have been recorded by Salman Khan. He has also developed a free, adaptive math program available here."

Please be sure to comment if you've used this or if you like it. I'd love to have some reviews of the sites also.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment